Desktop app is not working through Spotify?
- Update the app
- Verify that you're using the same Spotify account both in Spotify and Musixmatch
- Close the Musixmatch window, wait 30 seconds and re-open it
- Click on Pause, wait 30 seconds and click on Play (on Spotify)
- Change Track on Spotify and wait 30 seconds
- Login / Logout (Musixmatch)
- Close the app (right mouse button on Musixmatch tray icon > "Quit Musixmatch") e re-open it
If after these tests the problem persists, we invite you to contact us via mail to email@example.com, sending your log:
- Right mouse button on Musixmatch tray icon
- Click on "Copy debug log to clipboard"
- Paste the log on the private message you'll send to us
No lyrics are displayed for the song you are listening through Spotify or iTunes?
Please check if the Musixmatch app is currently running on your system.
Go to Task Manager > Startup and then right-click on the program and select Enable Musixmatch from the popup menu.
Then fire up any song from Spotify or iTunes and wait 10 seconds before checking whether the lyrics are displayed on the windows.
If you still experience problems, report the issue writing at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you.