Musixmatch Studio: how to solve the main issues?
General Steps on your browser
- Use Google Chrome (Be sure to have the most updated version)
- Refreshing the page a few times or click on “try again” usually solves most of the problems
- Clear Cache in Google Chrome / Try incognito mode
- Reconnect your Account with Spotify (through Musixmatch Studio or Mobile App)
Recheck your audio source connection
- Check your subscription with Spotify is still active
- Disconnect and connect again your Spotify account on Musixmatch
- Check here if Spotify is temporarily down
On Apple Music:
- Check your subscription with Apple Music is still active
- Disconnect and connect again your Apple Music account on Musixmatch
- Check here if Apple Music is temporarily down
Problem not fixed yet?
Please check the other troubleshooting articles in our Help Center
👉 Musixmatch Studio: Report a problem: there's no audio track
👉 Musixmatch Studio: How to solve the Spotify player error?
👉 Musixmatch Studio: How to solve the saving issues?
If the issue persists, you may as well report it to us via this form.