No Tasks Available
When working on Missions, you may encounter the following
This isn't a bug, but rather the mission tasks are not available for the following reasons
- Mission content is populated by editorial and client requests, and we haven't received new requests
- Tasks in your native language are not available
If you would like to suggest to us important lyrics not verified yet, you can do so via this form, and we'll consider your requests for the following week's push.
Please note this important information:
- If you've requested content but see it hasn't arrived to your language list, take a quick look also in the 'Undetermined' list. If a song doesn't yet have lyrics (which many of the requested ones don't) we rely on pre-existing language data to locate pushed content. If this language data doesn't exist, the song could end up in this Undetermined list, so it's always worth giving it a check!
- Make sure you're not requesting any discographies or albums that have a large quantity of either INSTRUMENTAL tracks, or tracks already worked by a Specialist or MXM Staff member. This will not only result in the collection not being pushed, but can also affect the delivery of other content requested for the same language
- Sometimes we're not able to push collections if they're missing their source data. Before requesting an album via the form, you can check if the songs are open to syncing (by trying to work them and seeing if the sync window is greyed out or not). If they are, you can consider the collection 'catalogue-healthy' and add it to the request form. If they are not open to syncing, you can ask me for a connection refresh on the #catalogue-issues channel before requesting them via the form.
- Be aware that we push as much content as possible but can't guarantee to deliver all requested collections. We will always do our best to deliver as many tracks as possible, aiming to spread them fairly among the many languages we support. If a request isn't delivered one week, and you've tested it against the 3 points noted above, you can feel free to request it again.
*Please note, we discourage contributing in non-native languages if your mission list is empty. This affects the quality of your submissions and could result in warnings for submissions containing incorrect transcriptions.
Regarding payment for missions, be assured that you will be paid for every task you complete even if the mission deadline has been reached. For example, if you have completed tasks for the month, but then you have no more tasks available for the reasons stated above, your completed tasks will carry over into the next period and accumulate as tasks become available.