Mission: what is it and how it works
What is it?
A Mission is a special project available only via the new contribution tool: the Musixmatch Studio.
Thanks to the missions, curators can receive extra points, new badges, and special rewards.
Each Mission has:
- Fixed-price per task completed. Each song completed will unlock the payment shown.
- Extra bonuses. Musixmatch will communicate month by month the extra bonuses related to the missions.
- A deadline. Normally the mission expires at the end of the month.
- No target to achieve. Within the deadline, you can complete as many tasks as you can
- Monthly payment minimum threshold. Curators who have completed at least 100 songs (equating to 50$) will receive this amount directly. If the curator fails to achieve the minimum threshold by the end of the month, Musixmatch will also consider these completed tasks (not paid) for when the minimum threshold is reached (50$)
How does it work?
When you open a Mission, you'll find the list of "tasks", that is lyrics to add, sync or verify based on your native and spoken languages.
- Add. You'll add lyrics from scratch and complete the synchronization
- Sync. You'll proofread an already existing transcription and sync it
- Verify. You'll review an existing transcription, already synchronized, and correct it if you find mistakes
Once you tap on one task, the Musixmatch Studio opens the contribution page and the task moves into your "In progress" tab.
If the task is marked as "Add", you should add the lyrics from scratch via the "Edit tab":
Once you add it, your version is copied on the tab "Sync" and you have to sync the lyrics.
In any case, remember to tap on " Save" at the end of your work. At this point, the task will move into your "Completed" tab.
Have you reported a problem related to a task?
In this case, the task will move into the "Reported" tab