Mission: what is it and how it works
What is it?
A Mission is a special project (available via Desktop App only, from Version 3.6) where users and curators get extra points, new badges and special rewards.
Each Mission has:
- Fixed-price per task completed. Each song completed will be paid the reward exposed
- Extra bonuses. Musixmatch will communicate month by month the extra bonuses related to the missions.
- A deadline. Normally the mission expires at the end of the month.
- No target to achieve. Within the deadline, you can complete as many tasks as you can
- Monthly payment minimum threshold. Curators who have completed at least 60 songs (equalling 30$) will receive this amount directly. If the curator fails to achieve the minimum threshold by the end of the month, Musixmatch will also consider these completed tasks (not paid) when the minimum threshold is reached (30$).
How does it work?
When you open a Mission, you'll find the list of "tasks", that is lyrics to add, review, sync and proofread.
Once you tap on "Start", the app opens the contribution page and the task moves on your "In progress" tab.
After tapping on "Get Started" you could face three scenarios:
- Add. You'd add lyrics from scratch and complete the synchronization
- Sync. You'd proofread an already existing lyrics and sync it
- Verify. You'd review an existing lyrics already synchronized and correct it if you find mistakes
In any case, remember to tap on " Save" at the end of your work. At this point, the task will be on your "Completed" tab.
Have you reported a problem related to a task?
In this case, the task will move into the "Reported" tab